- ALWAYS COOK THOROUGHLY to an internal temperature of 165°F
- Grill 8-10 minutes
- Microwave 35-40 Seconds Per Frank
- Boil in Water 3-5 Minutes
CHILD SAFETY TIP: For kids under 5 years. Cut lengthwise then slice.
- Preheat oven to 325°F
- Remove from plastic wrapper
- Place in baking pan or dish
- Cover bottom of pan with ½″ of water
- Cover ham with lid or aluminum foil
- Cook for 15 minutes per pound
TO MICROWAVE: Arrange slices of bacon on a paper towel, cover with another paper towel to prevent spattering. Repeat the process of layering for desired number of slices. Cook in oven until brown and crisp.
Approximate cooking times:
- 2 slices: 2 min.
- 4 slices: 4 min.
- 12 slices: 6 to 7 min.
TO BROIL: Lay slices on rack in broiler pan. Place 4″ from heat and broil until crisp but not brittle, turning only once.
TO PAN FRY: Place slices in cold skillet. Cook slowly over low heat; turn, pan-fry bacon until crisp but not brittle, draining excess drippings as required. Remove each slice as it browns; drain on paper towels or napkins.
TO BAKE: Place slices on rack in shallow pan. Bake in preheated 350°F oven for approximately 15-18 minutes. Drain excess drippings as required.