NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. No purchase necessary. The Kunzler Sweepstakes is open to all legal residents, must be 18 years of age or older, of DE, OH, MD, NC, NJ, NY, PA, VA, & WV. The Official rules are set forth below.
2. How to play: Go to www.kunzler.com and enter your information in the prize wheel pop-up beginning at 12:00 am ET June 3rd to 11:59 pm ET on July 5th, 2019.. All entries will be collected electronically during the above time period as the prize list.
3. How to enter the prize sweepstakes without a purchase: Alternative means of entry to this sweepstakes drawing pool is achieved by sending a U.S. Postal Service postcard directly to: Kunzler and Company Inc. 652 Manor Street. PO Box 4747, Lancaster PA 17604-4747 ATTN: Tim Vance or signing up through Kunzlers website. All entries must be postmarked during the dates of this sweepstakes or received electronically through the Kunzler website. Postcard must contain on the reverse side; a) the name of the sweepstakes, b) the entrant’s name, address, city, state and zip code, Entries without this information or proper postmark will be disqualified. Winner(s) will be selected through a drawing by a random generator on the date of participation.
4. To claim your prize: Winner(s) will be notified in a timely manner by electronic correspondence. Winner(s) will have one week to claim their prize from the time of notification. Alternate winner(s) will be selected for each location and may be used if prize remains unclaimed after the one week waiting period. Winner(s) will be required to sign a release of liability and/or advertising releases. Winner(s) will be responsible for all applicable taxes, licenses and insurance. The U.S. Internal Revenue Service will be notified of all winner(s), and standard Internal Revenue Service forms may be required. Kunzler & Co. Inc., and all other participating vendors will not be held liable and will be free from harm in the collection of entries, the selection and delivery of winner(s) and prizes, and any other consequences, tax or otherwise, relating to the awards.
5. Unclaimed prizes: After reasonable attempts are made to award prizes to winner and/or alternate winner, all unclaimed prizes will remain the property of Kunzler and Company Inc.
6. Value/Odds of Winning: Prize list and prize value will be posted or advertised by Kunzler and Company, Inc. in conjunction with the sweepstakes. Value of prizes and awards is at the sole discretion of Kunzler and Company Inc. and will be valued reasonably and comparably. Weekly Grand Prize winners will receive 10lbs of Kunzler Original bacon or $50. All Prizes will be awarded within 5-7 business days of electronic correspondence. Odds of winning are determined by the total number of entries.
7. Eligibility: Employees and their immediate family members of Kunzler and Company, Inc. and its affiliated companies and divisions are ineligible. Employees of any of the participating vendors of Kunzler and Company Inc. are ineligible to qualify and win. Prizes are not transferable. No cash substitutions. One prize per household and/or email address, in the event of multiple prize sweepstakes. Winners of sweepstakes awards will be required to sign eligibility releases and guarantees. Void where prohibited by law. All federal, state and local laws apply.
8. To receive a winners list: Send a self-addressed, stamped envelope with your request to: Winners List, Kunzler and Company Inc. 652 Manor Street. PO Box 4747, Lancaster PA 17604-4747 ATTN: Tim Vance within two weeks of the end of the sweepstakes. Request must state the name of the sweepstakes above and must request the winners list in the text of the letter of request, or request will not be fulfilled.