Bacon Wrapped Corn
Cook Time: 20 - 25 min
1/4 cup chipotle peppers, canned, pureed
1/4 cup honey
1/4 cup butter, melted
4 corn ears, shucked
8 slices Kunzler bacon
- Turn on your grill to medium heat.
- Mix the chipotle peppers, honey and melted butter in a bowl to make a glaze.
- Cut the ears of corn in half. Wrap one slice of the bacon around each half of corn and secure with toothpicks.
- Spray grill with non-stick cooking spray. Roll the wrapped corn in the honey chipotle glaze and place them on the grill.
- Turn the corn every 1 to 2 minutes. Occasionally baste the corn with the remainder of the glaze until corn is cooked and bacon is crisp. About 20 - 25 minutes.