KUNZLER TAILGATE FANATIC SWEEPSTAKES
1. SPONSOR: The Sponsor of the Kunzler Tailgate Sweepstakes (the "Contest") is Kunzler & Company, Inc., 652 Manor Street, P.O. Box 4747, Lancaster, PA 17604 ("Kunzler or Sponsor”).
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Contest is open only to U.S. legal residents located in the states of PA, NJ, OH, WV, MD, DE, VA, NC, SC age 18 or older as of July 16, 2012. Employees of Kunzler & Company, Inc., and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and agents ("Related Parties") and their immediate families are NOT eligible to enter the Contest. The Contest is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
3. ENTRY PERIOD: The Contest begins on July 16, 2012 at 12:00:01 AM Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) and ends on October 15, 2012 at 11:59:59 PM EDT.
4. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Online Entries: Eligible individuals may enter the Contest by completing the Official Online Entry Form available at www.kunzler.com or Kunzler’s Facebook page by submitting your complete name, address including zip code, and e-mail address by 11:59:59 PM EST on October 16, 2010. Kunzler's computer will be official clock of the Contest. Only fully completed entries are eligible. Limit one entry per household and/or e-mail address. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, misdirected entries, entries that are processed late or incorrectly or those that are lost or damaged due to computer or electronic malfunction or other error. All entries must include a valid e-mail address.
5. WINNER SELECTION/RANDOM DRAWING: Winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received. The random drawing will be conducted on or about October 22, 2012 by a Kunzler Marketing Department representative whose decision on all matters relating to this Contest are final and binding in all respects. Odds of winning the prize will depend on the number of eligible entries received. Winner(s) will be notified by phone and/or U.S. registered mail on or about October 25, 2010 and will be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release and publicity release (where permitted) within seven (7) calendar days of notification. Noncompliance within specified time period or return of any prize or prize notification as undeliverable may result in forfeiture of prize. In such a case, an alternate winner will be selected from among all remaining eligible entries.
6. PRIZES: A total of five (5) Grand prize packages will be awarded for an approximate retail value of $1,200 for each Grand prize awarded or a total of $6000. The Grand prize package shall consist of: Kunzler Party King Tailgate Hitch Grill; Official Game Jersey of your favorite team; One Kunzler Cornhole Board game; Two Kunzler folding chairs; One Kunzler Cooler; One Case of Kunzler Grill Franks. Twenty five (25) runners up will each be awarded one three (3) lb Kunzler Ham with an approximate retail value of $12.00 each or a total of $300. All entrants who submit a valid entry will receive a coupon for $1.00 off of a Kunzler product. Total approximate retail value of all prizes is $8,000.
7. PRIZES, DELIVERY: All prizes will be sent to the Winners by [Federal Express, next day delivery], and will be sent by Sponsor no later than October 29, 2012. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, delayed, or mishandled shipments. All prizes will be sent to the address listed on the Contest Entry Form of the Winner. Sponsor is not responsible for incorrect addresses listed on the Winner's Contest Entry Form or failure of delivery for any reason.
8. PRIZES, GENERAL: Limit one prize per household and/or e-mail address. Prizes are non-transferable and must be accepted as awarded. No cash or other substitution may be made. Subject to sufficient eligible entries, all prizes will be awarded. All federal, state and local taxes, where applicable, are the sole responsibility of the winner. Each winner is also responsible for all fees, surcharges, and expenses not mentioned herein and associated with acceptance, award, enjoyment, and/or use of a prize. Sponsor is not responsible for winner limitations that prevent acceptance or use of any prize. No more than the advertised number of prizes will be awarded. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any listed prize for one of equal or lesser value if the designated prize should become unavailable.
The information that you provide in connection with the Contest may be used for Sponsor's internal purposes and to send you information about Sponsor’s products, but will not be provided to third parties, except as necessary for the administration of the Contest or as required by law or legal process. [When entering the Contest, you will be asked whether or not you wish to opt in to receive e-mail from Kunzler. If you choose to opt in, you may opt out of Kunzler's e-mail list at any time by following the opt out instructions on any such e-mail(s).]
10. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: By participating, entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and legally binding in all matters relating to this Contest. Sponsor may rescind the Contest, without liability, in the event of printing or production errors, electronic failures of any kind or for any other reason. By participating, where permitted by law, entrants grant to Sponsor and its Related Parties, the right to print, publish, broadcast and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter developed, discovered or devised, including but not limited to the World Wide Web, at any time or times, their full name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, and biographical information for advertising, trade, and promotional purposes without further payment or consideration, and without review, approval, or notification.
11. RELEASE: Winner(s) will be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability and publicity for the specific prize before prize will be awarded. Winner(s) will be required to return documents within seven (7) days of prize notification. Failure to comply with this requirement or return of prize notification as undeliverable or if winner is found ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules will result in forfeiture of prize. By participating, entrants waive any and all claims against Sponsor and its Related Parties, and release and agree to hold harmless Sponsor and its Related Parties from any and all liability for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind to persons, including death, and property, cost or expenses, which may occur in connection with the Contest, or from acceptance, possession, or use/misuse of the prize, or claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery. Further, entrants acknowledge that Sponsor and Related Parties have neither made nor are responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize.
12. INTERNET: In case of dispute as to the identity of any entrant, entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational, institution, etc.) responsible for assigning e-mail addresses or the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Any potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that such winner is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry. If for any reason this Contest is not capable of running as planned due to an infection by a computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Contest, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone network or telephone lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by Sponsor due to technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participating in this Contest or downloading any materials in this Contest. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST AND EVENT IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Uses of automated, programmed, robotic or similar devices are not valid for entry, and will subject user to immediate disqualification. Any other attempted form of entry other than the Official Online Entry Form is prohibited.
13. ARBITRATION/CHOICE OF LAW: Entrants agree that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, or any prize awarded, or the determination of the winner shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by arbitration pursuant to the Rules of the American Arbitration Association, then effective, and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Contest but in no event attorneys' fees; and (c) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Sponsor in connection with this Contest shall be governed by the laws of the State of Pennsylvania, without regard for conflict of laws principles, and all proceedings shall take place in the federal, state or local courts in and for Lancaster County, Pennsylvania.
14. LIST OF WINNER(S): The name of the Winner(s) will be posted on or about October 29 , 2012 at www.kunzler.com.
© 2012 Kunzler & Company, Inc.